Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Making a trip

Just a quick note...I will be in Chico on Friday for a very short time (leaving by noon)...If anyone wants to send anything down to Deepika, I am more than willing to take them to her. Just let me know...


Side note: if you have not been to the blog in a while, be sure to scroll down through the posts for previous updates, the slide show video, and pictures...


As Always, thank you all for your kind words and prayers for Deepika and Jevesh...every single good thought, prayer, and kind word counts...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all the detail. The knowledge doesn't make the situation any easier, but it gives it focus.

    Tell Deepika that whenever I eat some of her wonderful food, I think about her, and Amit, who was so insisitant that I try everything.

    I try to send good vibes to her and Jevesh often.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete