Saturday, March 28, 2009

March 28, 2009...Still patiently waiting...

I know that most of you have been very patiently awaiting an update to this blog...fortunately and unfortunately, I have nothing new to report. Currently we are still in Limbo. The doctor was out of town and their are other kids ahead of Jevesh for surgery this weekend.

Please keep Deepika and Jevesh in your thoughts, prayer etc. It looks like the surgery will be this coming weekend (first weekend of April) just a week shy of Jevesh's 4 month birthday.

I will try and post as soon as I know, however, I will be potentially without an internet connection next weekend. Do not fret...as soon as I know and have an internet connection, I will post.
AND NOW, for your viewing pleasure, some beautiful pictures of our growing Jevesh...he is now about 24 inches long and weighing in at 4.6 kg!





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for much awaited update, appreciated.

    This is first time I saw him smiling like his dad, ear to ear;) he is adorable! God bless you jevesh. You are always in our prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you all in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning deepika, javesh and tamara....
    what an amazing, shining smile on that perfect little face!....it's like he doesn't even know how fragile his little life if....he's just here to shine his little face and heart into our world...bringing strength, love and joy to us all....a trait he inherited from both his dad and his courageous loving mom....looking forward to hugging you all when you come home....wz

    ReplyDelete