Sunday, August 2, 2009

August 2, 2009

...friends are quiet angels who sit on our shoulders and lift our wings when we forget how to fly... -Unknown




Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same... -Flavia Weedn




Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom... -Marcel Proust



Some friends come and go like a season...Others are arranged in our life for a reason... -Sharita Gadison


I believe in angels, the kind heaven sends. I am surrounded by angels, but I call them my best friends... -Unknown




If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand... -Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment