Monday, August 9, 2010

20 Months! Happy 20 month Birthday Jevesh!

Some pics and videos to celebrate Jevesh's 20 month birthday!
All dressed up...How beautiful are these two angels!


Waiting...




Mmm...water ...tasty, tasty...aah

Wakey, Wakey, sleepyhead...
Cheeeese! (Paneeeer!)
Just finished watching the fish in the pond...
Smile!
May fortune always find you, may good health always be with you, may bountiful blessings overflow in your lives, and may angels always watch over you and keep you near.







Dancy, Dancy!!!

(Sorry I took the video from a different angle and I can't flip it right side up...but still...pretty cute, eh?)


I see you...

3 comments:

  1. so cute!!!! I loved ur dance my lil' superstar!!

    God bless you!!!

    PS: Thanks for the update. You are doing a great job, much appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look like Amit!! Though amit was dark skinned in his childhood :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! God bless him!

    ReplyDelete